By-pass consultation and exhibition
Friday 29th March - 11:00am to 8:00pm
at Llanharan Miners' Welfare Hall
Friday 5th April - 11:00am to 8:00pm
** We are recruiting **
25 hours per week - 5 hours per day
Monday – Friday 10am to 3pm
Salary : £19,171 -19,945 pro rata + Pension Scheme
We are a friendly enthusiastic Council, who are keen to make a positive difference to our Community. We now have a requirement for an assistant to our Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer.
As well as being friendly, enthusiastic, well organised and calm, we are looking for someone who:
- has excellent people skills, including the ability to work with Councillors, members of the public and third party organisations
- is proficient with the use of email, Microsoft Word, Excel
- is an accurate record keeper, well organised and able to meet deadlines
- will manage the Council’s Social Media and Website
- with training and support, ensure the smooth running of the Community Council’s administrative functions and suggest new ideas or working practices
- will undertake any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time and which may involve additional evening or daytime meetings
The position will be carried out at our office on Chapel Road, Llanharan and the successful candidate will be expected to start working towards obtaining CiLCA (Certificate in Local Council Administration) on completion of a successful probation period but within 12 months.
Please contact Peter Davies, The Clerk to the Council via phone 01443 218154 or email [email protected] for an informal discussion about the job role.
The closing date for return of applications is strictly Noon Friday 5th April 2019.
Interviews to be held 17th April 2019.
Please send applications to:
Private and Confidential
Chair of HR
Llanharan Community Council
2 Chapel Road